Union Standard uses the extensive knowledge of our lead Master Electrician to allow
us to provide a full suite of residential and commercial electrician services including:
- Project management
- Project Development
- Customer Relations
- Electrical Design
- Facilities Operations and Maintenance
Our electrical Project Manager is able to lead your projects and initiate proactive maintenance and safety programs for virtually any project type you may have. Our team also identifies, tracks and remedies facility safety issues during the course of our services. For transparency of service, we also develop a documented project format to measure, track, and monitor daily progress while identifying alternatives to keep the project on track.
Over our many years of service our staff has attained a wide variety of highlights including:
- Managed large-scale electrical service upgrades for office and R&D area of 50,000 sq. ft. supervising personnel and coordinating with owner providing a smooth transition and minimum interruption to power and data.
- Co-design and installed modern fire alarm systems in Verizon dial centers and office buildings saving installation cost by an average 20% through smart design,
- Supervised and managed the electrical construction of 10,000 sq. ft. of R&D laboratories. Integrating industry knowledge with smart planning, improving construction profits by 10%.
- Estimated over 200 small commercial electrical projects preserving profits while saving the customer an average of 20%.
- Reduced construction and installation cost by 40% through efficient engineering and smart design of electrical power distribution along with negotiated reduced cost of materials from supplier.
- Fostered working relationships with contractors as well as the end user resulting in uninterrupted critical R&D operations and timely completion.
- Established safety awareness by creating and targeting relevant industry issues and conducting bi-monthly safety meetings for facilities resulting in no accidents for 2 years.
Contact us directly in order to discuss how our staff can apply our extensive knowledge to your next project today!